Monday, July 25, 2011

Tag's I have done.

Arthur Crowe (Animation) Papacito "Freedom"


This is the first time to use any of my License.
My first Tut but I did it my way, added the cannon with the fire and lots of other stuff. lol


Arthur Crowe (Animation) Christian Exclusive & Summer Break "One Glimpse"
Arthur Crowe Christian Summer Break Aletha
 I Won second place, my first time to entry a Contest & my second tag I have made with my License, had a ball playing with my New Hot Arthur Crowe Exclusive Tube. I did it on my own with out a Tut. lol
Contest entry: PTE Group, Judge: Arthur himself.

Arthur Crowe (Animation) "Bite Me Damon"

I Won first place, my second time to entry a Contest & my third tag I have made with my License, Loved playing with Damon.
I did it on my own with out a Tut. lol
Contest entry: Arthur's, PTE Group, Judge: Arthur himself.

Arthur Crowe-Bite Me Damon-Up dateTag Aletha

I updated this one added alot more frames. lol


Denise Pauline "Find A Cure"

 

I made this one for Denise, her Tube Find A Cure.


Roman Zaric (Animation) "BabyDoll BCA"


Made this for a Contest at PTE, didn't win. lol


Flitters "Princess"


Made this with Flitters Tube Princess.


The Hunter (Animation) "Steampunk Christmas"


Made this one for Hunter, This is he's Mojito Tube. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, but a little less snow would allow the very detailed background to do its job and amaze people. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITA I did have it going slower, but turned it up a bit, but less snow would of been better.

    Thank you my friend for your advice, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete